Tapped by Warner Bros., RedPeg created and built the ultimate launch experience for touted video game release, LEGO Dimensions, at this year’s Comic-Con. The footprint itself took over a massive Hard Rock Hotel ballroom, transforming it into an immersive environment complete with custom-built LEGO creations and custom-fabricated arches. The best part? It was the first public live gameplay of the LEGO Dimensions game. Launching on September 27th, the tour continues in Austin, TX from September 4-6.
- The Future of Gaming
- The Best in Travel & Tourism
- Where is...Ellen Johnson?
- RedPeg CEO Featured in Cynopsis Esports
- GEICO Eleague Partnership Featured in Bloomberg
- Pride (And How to Do It Well)
- Why Imitation is the Most Sincere Form of Creativity
- Why 2017 is the Year for Wearables
- Why Facebook Video is the Key to 2017 Content Success
- Pop Quiz: How to Put Out Client Fires With a Yes or a No
- End-of-Year Activities to Keep Your Culture Buzzing
- Tell Me: Why Should I Hire You?