Tapped by Warner Bros., RedPeg created and built the ultimate launch experience for touted video game release, LEGO Dimensions, at this year’s Comic-Con. The footprint itself took over a massive Hard Rock Hotel ballroom, transforming it into an immersive environment complete with custom-built LEGO creations and custom-fabricated arches. The best part? It was the first public live gameplay of the LEGO Dimensions game. Launching on September 27th, the tour continues in Austin, TX from September 4-6.
- European Musings on American Sports
- Insights from Collision Conference
- Fireside Chat with Pair Eyewear
- Why We Need to Talk About Women Who Hold Other Women Back
- Former Global Chief Strategy Officer for Havas Sports & Entertainment Joins RedPeg as CMO
- RedPeg Named to CM200
- Long-Term Engagement in the Show Business: Is VR the Secret?
- The Future of Gaming
- The Best in Travel & Tourism
- Where is...Ellen Johnson?
- RedPeg CEO Featured in Cynopsis Esports
- GEICO Eleague Partnership Featured in Bloomberg