RedPeg designed and produced Verizon’s “Destination” flagship store grand opening, the 5th of its kind in the world. The objective was to show how technology fuels the Southern California lifestyle with a weekend experience spanning over two blocks along the famous Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica, CA. More than 4,600 people viewed the footprint with 600 personally experiencing the store.
- Live public performance by global recording artists, Icona Pop, for over 2,000 fans
- Dew Tour “Game of Skate” competition followed by meet and greet with the professional skaters
- Fitness classes hosted by NBC’s The Biggest Loser trainer, Kim Lyons
- Custom skate deck giveaways designed by local artist, Thank You X
- Where is...Ellen Johnson?
- RedPeg CEO Featured in Cynopsis Esports
- GEICO Eleague Partnership Featured in Bloomberg
- Pride (And How to Do It Well)
- Why Imitation is the Most Sincere Form of Creativity
- Why 2017 is the Year for Wearables
- Why Facebook Video is the Key to 2017 Content Success
- Pop Quiz: How to Put Out Client Fires With a Yes or a No
- End-of-Year Activities to Keep Your Culture Buzzing
- Tell Me: Why Should I Hire You?
- Alternative Realities: VR vs. AR
- Why a Specialized Staff is the Most Valuable Agency Asset