RedPeg designed and produced Verizon’s “Destination” flagship store grand opening, the 5th of its kind in the world. The objective was to show how technology fuels the Southern California lifestyle with a weekend experience spanning over two blocks along the famous Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica, CA. More than 4,600 people viewed the footprint with 600 personally experiencing the store.
- Live public performance by global recording artists, Icona Pop, for over 2,000 fans
- Dew Tour “Game of Skate” competition followed by meet and greet with the professional skaters
- Fitness classes hosted by NBC’s The Biggest Loser trainer, Kim Lyons
- Custom skate deck giveaways designed by local artist, Thank You X
- European Musings on American Sports
- Insights from Collision Conference
- Fireside Chat with Pair Eyewear
- Why We Need to Talk About Women Who Hold Other Women Back
- Former Global Chief Strategy Officer for Havas Sports & Entertainment Joins RedPeg as CMO
- RedPeg Named to CM200
- Long-Term Engagement in the Show Business: Is VR the Secret?
- The Future of Gaming
- The Best in Travel & Tourism
- Where is...Ellen Johnson?
- RedPeg CEO Featured in Cynopsis Esports
- GEICO Eleague Partnership Featured in Bloomberg