Ever consider if you have what it takes to complete the American Ninja Warrior course? How about what it would feel like to be a real-life assassin? We answered both questions at Comic-Con 2015 with the Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Experience. More than 40,000 from the sold out convention took a stab (no pun intended) at the fully outfitted obstacle course set to Victorian London.
- RedPeg Named to CM200
- Long-Term Engagement in the Show Business: Is VR the Secret?
- The Future of Gaming
- The Best in Travel & Tourism
- Where is...Ellen Johnson?
- RedPeg CEO Featured in Cynopsis Esports
- GEICO Eleague Partnership Featured in Bloomberg
- Pride (And How to Do It Well)
- Why Imitation is the Most Sincere Form of Creativity
- Why 2017 is the Year for Wearables
- Why Facebook Video is the Key to 2017 Content Success
- Pop Quiz: How to Put Out Client Fires With a Yes or a No