Ever consider if you have what it takes to complete the American Ninja Warrior course? How about what it would feel like to be a real-life assassin? We answered both questions at Comic-Con 2015 with the Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Experience. More than 40,000 from the sold out convention took a stab (no pun intended) at the fully outfitted obstacle course set to Victorian London.
- European Musings on American Sports
- Insights from Collision Conference
- Fireside Chat with Pair Eyewear
- Why We Need to Talk About Women Who Hold Other Women Back
- Former Global Chief Strategy Officer for Havas Sports & Entertainment Joins RedPeg as CMO
- RedPeg Named to CM200
- Long-Term Engagement in the Show Business: Is VR the Secret?
- The Future of Gaming
- The Best in Travel & Tourism
- Where is...Ellen Johnson?
- RedPeg CEO Featured in Cynopsis Esports
- GEICO Eleague Partnership Featured in Bloomberg