Ever consider if you have what it takes to complete the American Ninja Warrior course? How about what it would feel like to be a real-life assassin? We answered both questions at Comic-Con 2015 with the Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Experience. More than 40,000 from the sold out convention took a stab (no pun intended) at the fully outfitted obstacle course set to Victorian London.
- Where is...Ellen Johnson?
- RedPeg CEO Featured in Cynopsis Esports
- GEICO Eleague Partnership Featured in Bloomberg
- Pride (And How to Do It Well)
- Why Imitation is the Most Sincere Form of Creativity
- Why 2017 is the Year for Wearables
- Why Facebook Video is the Key to 2017 Content Success
- Pop Quiz: How to Put Out Client Fires With a Yes or a No
- End-of-Year Activities to Keep Your Culture Buzzing
- Tell Me: Why Should I Hire You?
- Alternative Realities: VR vs. AR
- Why a Specialized Staff is the Most Valuable Agency Asset