On Monday, our CMO, Fredda Hurwitz, discussed the importance of Women Supporting Women with Working Mother.
“There’s a big part of the conversation missing when we talk about equality in the workplace—the women who belittle women….When women lash out at other women, we simply perpetuate insecurities that shouldn’t exist in the first place.”
Instead, Fredda argues, we must all lean in, to each other. “To be heard, to be considered, to be part of the story is everyone’s responsibility.”
Continue to Working Mother for the full story.
- Why We Need to Talk About Women Who Hold Other Women Back
- Former Global Chief Strategy Officer for Havas Sports & Entertainment Joins RedPeg as CMO
- RedPeg Named to CM200
- Long-Term Engagement in the Show Business: Is VR the Secret?
- The Future of Gaming
- The Best in Travel & Tourism
- Where is...Ellen Johnson?
- RedPeg CEO Featured in Cynopsis Esports
- GEICO Eleague Partnership Featured in Bloomberg
- Pride (And How to Do It Well)
- Why Imitation is the Most Sincere Form of Creativity
- Why 2017 is the Year for Wearables