Ellen Johnson jumped into her career at RedPeg back in 2010. During that time, she worked on the National Guard Mobile Learning Center (dubbed the “Energy Lab”) as well as the National Guard New Marketing Strategies pilot program. She rocked her Client Services role alongside our Sr. Director of Strategy, Matt Sincaglia, and VP of Operations, Martin Codd, building her career and having fun in the process. Before leaving, she was instrumental in growing the gaming vertical at RedPeg, with our Major League Gaming sponsorships and One Nation of Gamers (ONOG) events, as well as leading the agency’s rebranding initiative.
Ellen on site at a National Guard sponsorship event, Cabela’s Grand Opening
When asked, her most memorable moment was the launch of the National Guard “Energy Lab,” which was held at the Ronald Reagan Building. “While we had a 5am call time and it rained like cats and dogs that day, the launch was a huge success and it kicked off our 18-month coast-to-coast tour.” Needless to say, the event was a great success for both Ellen and RedPeg.
And though she left the company in 2012, Ellen credits RedPeg with helping her to gain a stronger understanding of how to build a new business plan and the process of pitching an idea to a potential client. However, she said that it was the people at RedPeg that really made her time with the company so special.
- Why We Need to Talk About Women Who Hold Other Women Back
- Former Global Chief Strategy Officer for Havas Sports & Entertainment Joins RedPeg as CMO
- RedPeg Named to CM200
- Long-Term Engagement in the Show Business: Is VR the Secret?
- The Future of Gaming
- The Best in Travel & Tourism
- Where is...Ellen Johnson?
- RedPeg CEO Featured in Cynopsis Esports
- GEICO Eleague Partnership Featured in Bloomberg
- Pride (And How to Do It Well)
- Why Imitation is the Most Sincere Form of Creativity
- Why 2017 is the Year for Wearables